• Arrange meetings with new or existing clients to determine current expenses, possible debt, income, insurance and yearly financial goal to develop a comfortable financial plan.
• Advise on strategies for clients regarding insurance coverage, debt solutions, investment planning, cash management and many other areas if needed to assist in reaching their goals.
• Review client accounts on a regular basis to comprehend the cause of financial strain and discuss the correct method going forward.
• Analyze financial data received from clients to develop a consistent strategy to accomplish their financial goals.
• Prepare financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
• Implementing financial plans to assist a client with current debt solutions.
• Build and manage client portfolios.
• Communicate with clients regularly to discuss any changes with their financial status.
What our client offers:
• Access to the best services and products in the industry.
• Endless staff support, leadership and sales training to help you develop a business that can be passed on to future generations.
• Multiple office locations across Canada.
• Corporate ownership and equity opportunities.
• Ownership of your book of business from your initial start date.
• Personalized marketing materials provided.
• Opportunities for promotions based on personal and team production.
*Our client currently has opening’s for Full- Time and Part-Time positions throughout Canada*